Monday, January 03, 2011

2011!

So nice to start a new year again! We have so much work to do with Mr. Strong, I don't even know where to begin. My vacation here in Bulgaria is soon ending, work and studies are waiting me back home. I have to admit I'd rather continue the hunt with Mr. Strong here, it's been so nice to see the country again, and meet all the nice people here.
Here's some new photos we've taken in Sofia and Varna. And of course, best wishes for New Year!


 Molla Cattie, original design from Soviet times' candy paper.


Tiny red sewing machine, shop window decoration. Skeleton window decoration, Farenah. Just Shoes- light ad. Some nice looking poster.


My favourite floor in a shoe shop, Sofia. The oldest Happy- fast food restaurant in Varna, awesome blinds! Striped service car and a garage door, Varna.

No comments:

Post a Comment